A field of computer sciences being very popular now a day is called distributed computing. In this field we study the distributed computer systems. In this system a number of systems are connected to each other through a computer network to interact with each other. This is a combination of many computers interconnected with each other.
All these interconnected computers fork for the same goal and can communicate and share the information mutually. In distributed computing system all the interconnected computers work like a working on a single processor. It means that only one processor is responsible for the working of all the computers. Distributed computing refers to a single program being processed by using multiple computers.
Distributed computing does not reduce the burden on the processors, but they are being used to make it sure that the working of the program should be better than working on a single computer.
- Top Emerging TechnologiesNew innovative technology moving towards the height of development is called Emerging technologies.
Top 10 Disruptive Technologies
- Distributed Computing A field of computer sciences being very popular now a day is called distributed computing.
- Social Media networksSocial media network has been very popular during the last few Years.
- Cloud ComputingA computer based technology that reduces the pain of running a business with a mess of employees.
- Web MashupsA next step to a largely experimental work in web 2.0 environment is known as web mashups.
- User InterfaceInteraction between a computer and a human being is called a user interface.
- Ubiquitous ComputingHave you ever thought about an invisible force watching your activities and participating.
- Contextual ComputingIf you assign a task to the computer. It can only complete the task if it can understand.
- Augmented RealityMost of us can watch Cartoons, Movies and games which are not actually in real environment.
- SemanticsA very important area of linguistic study is called Semantics.
- Multicore and Hybrid ProcessorsTo reduce the consumption of power and increase the performance of a computer.