New innovative technology moving towards the height of development is called Emerging technologies. Emerging Technologies are the innovative and new technologies working on various areas progress. There are many technologies that were working separately and now many of these are emerged to obtain similar goals and to perform same kind of activities.
These technologies are combined together make the performance better. The convergence of many old technologies can give our remarkable results and can enhance the performance as well. In the field of modern technology the emergence of old technology has brought development, innovation and change. This is a multiprocessor technology which can be considered as the best technologies available today.
Growth in technology has opened the doors of research and new innovations for the humanity.
Emerging technologies can influence all the fields of life due to the drastic changes after the combination of different technologies. Emerging technology is being used in many areas like electronic reading devices, cloud computing and nanotechnology. New innovations are brought to the existence due to these three main areas. Emerging technology can be helpful to slow down the global warming, how can we feed a rapidly population of the world and how can the disease be cured.
- Top Emerging TechnologiesNew innovative technology moving towards the height of development is called Emerging technologies.
Top 10 Disruptive Technologies
- Distributed Computing A field of computer sciences being very popular now a day is called distributed computing.
- Social Media networksSocial media network has been very popular during the last few Years.
- Cloud ComputingA computer based technology that reduces the pain of running a business with a mess of employees.
- Web MashupsA next step to a largely experimental work in web 2.0 environment is known as web mashups.
- User InterfaceInteraction between a computer and a human being is called a user interface.
- Ubiquitous ComputingHave you ever thought about an invisible force watching your activities and participating.
- Contextual ComputingIf you assign a task to the computer. It can only complete the task if it can understand.
- Augmented RealityMost of us can watch Cartoons, Movies and games which are not actually in real environment.
- SemanticsA very important area of linguistic study is called Semantics.
- Multicore and Hybrid ProcessorsTo reduce the consumption of power and increase the performance of a computer.