Have you ever thought about an invisible force watching your activities and participating in your everyday life? Ubiquitous computing is a technology developed on the same concept. This is a desktop model of human-computer interaction in daily life. The two stages of computer technology have been faced by human. The first stage is called first wave and each computer was shared by a lot of people.
Second wave is the stage beginning now. Each person is interacting with each computer. The third stage will be Ubiquitous computing each person will interact with a lot of people.
The main purpose of Ubiquitous computing is to make available computers in our physical environment. These computers will be available in our environment and will help us in our daily activities. These computers are liable to make our life easier without showing their presence. Ubiquitous computing will be a milestone for our progress and comfort.
- Top Emerging TechnologiesNew innovative technology moving towards the height of development is called Emerging technologies.
Top 10 Disruptive Technologies
- Distributed Computing A field of computer sciences being very popular now a day is called distributed computing.
- Social Media networksSocial media network has been very popular during the last few Years.
- Cloud ComputingA computer based technology that reduces the pain of running a business with a mess of employees.
- Web MashupsA next step to a largely experimental work in web 2.0 environment is known as web mashups.
- User InterfaceInteraction between a computer and a human being is called a user interface.
- Ubiquitous ComputingHave you ever thought about an invisible force watching your activities and participating.
- Contextual ComputingIf you assign a task to the computer. It can only complete the task if it can understand.
- Augmented RealityMost of us can watch Cartoons, Movies and games which are not actually in real environment.
- SemanticsA very important area of linguistic study is called Semantics.
- Multicore and Hybrid ProcessorsTo reduce the consumption of power and increase the performance of a computer.