A next step to a largely experimental work in web 2.0 environment is known as web mashups. Mashup is a term derived from POP music. Initially this term was used by singers when they mix-up two songs and sings them at the same time. From the same background this term is now used for the websites which collect and use the data from different sources to present entirely different services.
With the help of Web Mashup the already available data can be used more accurately. The importance and accuracy of the data can be improved with the help of Web mashup.
Web mashup is a combination of data available on different websites to be utilized in a more useful manner.
Google Map Mashups, Yahoo map mashups, WeatherBonk, Mapdango are the popular examples of web mashup. Google Maps are the best example of Web mashups. Two web services are combined to make web mashup called real estate information and Google maps.
- Top Emerging TechnologiesNew innovative technology moving towards the height of development is called Emerging technologies.
Top 10 Disruptive Technologies
- Distributed Computing A field of computer sciences being very popular now a day is called distributed computing.
- Social Media networksSocial media network has been very popular during the last few Years.
- Cloud ComputingA computer based technology that reduces the pain of running a business with a mess of employees.
- Web MashupsA next step to a largely experimental work in web 2.0 environment is known as web mashups.
- User InterfaceInteraction between a computer and a human being is called a user interface.
- Ubiquitous ComputingHave you ever thought about an invisible force watching your activities and participating.
- Contextual ComputingIf you assign a task to the computer. It can only complete the task if it can understand.
- Augmented RealityMost of us can watch Cartoons, Movies and games which are not actually in real environment.
- SemanticsA very important area of linguistic study is called Semantics.
- Multicore and Hybrid ProcessorsTo reduce the consumption of power and increase the performance of a computer.